Special Operational Equipment Tailored Logistics Support Program
Become an SOE TLS Supplier
Learn how your company can partner with Noble and our subsidiary, TSSi, to provide the U.S. Department of Defense and Federal Government with Special Operational Equipment (SOE).
We work with the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) Troop Support Construction & Equipment to provide supply chain management, a single point to consolidate fulfillment of requirements, 24/7 support, custom system integration, and infrastructure of operations centers and warehouses to maintain supply and facilitate delivery.
SPECIAL OPERATIONAL EQUIPMENT
Supplier Partnership Opportunities
Noble and TSSi support our Nation's warfighters, emergency responses to natural disasters, and many other diverse needs of the DoD, U.S. Federal Agencies, and state and local governments.
The Special Operational Equipment (SOE) Program provides responsive, high-quality products at fair and reasonable prices to military installations, federal agencies, and other Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard customers worldwide.
SOE Product Categories include:
- Fire & Emergency Services
Benefits of Becoming a Noble Supplier
Our contract pipeline offers 40 different ways to fulfill customer requirements. Our contract ceiling of $40B extends a wealth of opportunities to our suppliers to reach these government markets.
- Access to DoD Special Operational Equipment, MRO, and emergency services equipment business worldwide
- GSA supply fulfillment globally
- USPS supply fulfillment in all states
- Multiple NASPO ValuePoint state contracts
- On-the-shelf item placement at Noble’s military base stores
- Supplier events designed to further relationships and maximize opportunities