DLA MRO TLS PV Program
Noble is the MRO Prime Vendor for multiple regions of national defense operations.
To streamline its procurement activities, the Defense Logistics Agency developed a Prime Vendor Program designed to provide MRO supplies directly from integrated Prime Vendor supply contractors. The program consolidates orders, ensures discounted pricing, expedites worldwide delivery of materials, and provides enhanced logistic services to meet the specific needs of Noble’s defense customers.
As the assigned Prime Vendor for CONUS Northeast and Southeast regions of defense operations and EUCOM, CENTCOM, and INDOPACOM regions of OCONUS operations, Noble performs tailored logistic support services under the Prime Vendor MRO Program.
Noble's logistics capabilities include:
- Supply chain management
- A single point to consolidate fulfillment of requirements
- 24/7 support
- Custom system integration to support defense ordering requirements
- An infrastructure of base operations and warehouses to maintain supply and facilitate delivery
- Contingency capabilities to cover national emergencies, natural disasters, relief efforts, and troop deployments
- Additional services at base locations associated with military public works and civil engineering exercises
Noble’s Alpha procurement system offers a single source solution for procurement from 11,000 suppliers. Our Account Managers assist with the tailored logistics support to personalize mission-critical supply solutions for the most challenging requirements of the warfighter.
Login to ALPHA