Maintenance, Repair and Operations for CENTCOM AOR
Item categories include
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) supplies
- Plumbing supplies including bath and shower items, ablution units
- Electrical products including generators, wire/cable, connectors, sockets, outlets, lights, etc.
- Tools of various kinds
- Chemical, lubricating, and rubber products
- Construction supplies including but not limited to cement, lumber and plywood, bricks, blocks, steel, aluminum and other metal products, conduits, etc.
- Perimeter security items such as barriers, barbed wire, concertina wire, and sand bags (also used for erosion prevention)
- Communication devices (such as walkie-talkies, two-way radios, etc. used by the maintenance personnel)
- Various other commercial supplies required by the warfighters to accomplish their mission and related incidental services.
Noble’s secure ALPHA procurement system provides advanced search and navigation, multiple payment options, product comparison and reviews, spot buy RFQ requests, contract pricing, complete order history, and real-time shipment status. Fully integrated with DLA systems, ALPHA customers in the CENTCOM AOR view real-time total asset visibility, submit RFQs electronically, and run reports ranging from open orders to order history to shipping status and other contract-required reports.
Login to ALPHA procurement system
Noble CENTCOM Operations Center
Damac Smart Heights, 23rd Floor
P.O. Box 393578, Dubai, UAE
Phone: +971 4 275 7420
Noble Kuwait Operations Center
Floor 10, Omar Bin Khattab Street, Sharq
PO Box - 5819, Kuwait City, Kuwait
Phone: +965 222 71 725
Fax: +965 222 71 666