Maintenance, Repair and Operations for EUCOM Region Zone 1
Item categories include
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) supplies
- Plumbing supplies including bath and shower items, ablution units
- Electrical products including generators, wire/cable, connectors, sockets, outlets, lights, etc.
- Tools of various kinds
- Chemical, lubricating, and rubber products
- Construction supplies including but not limited to cement, lumber and plywood, bricks, blocks, steel, aluminum and other metal products, conduits, prefabricated structures to include re-locatable buildings (RLBs & ablution units), etc.
- Perimeter security items such as barriers, barbed wire, concertina wire, and sand bags (also used for erosion prevention)
- Communication devices (such as walkie-talkies, two-way radios, etc. used by the maintenance personnel)
- Various other commercial supplies required by the warfighters to accomplish their mission and related incidental services.
Noble’s secure ALPHA procurement system provides advanced search and navigation, multiple payment options, product comparison and reviews, spot buy RFQ requests, contract pricing, complete order history, and real-time shipment status. Fully integrated with DLA systems, ALPHA customers in the EUCOM region view real-time total asset visibility, submit RFQs electronically, and run reports ranging from open orders to order history to shipping status and other contract-required reports.
Login to ALPHA procurement system
EUCOM Operations Center
67655 Kaiserslautern, Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 631 41214081