Maintenance, Repair and Operations for Pacific Region Zone 1
The scope of this contract includes the purchase of all items associated with the maintenance, repair, and operations of a facility that are managed or authorized for procurement by DLA. The scope includes, but is not limited to:
- Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) supplies;
- Plumbing supplies (including bath and shower items and ablution units);
- Electrical products (including generators, wire/cable, connectors, sockets, outlets, lights, etc.);
- Tools of various kinds;
- Chemical, lubricating, and rubber products and products including the same;
- Construction supplies (including, but not limited to, cement, lumber, plywood, bricks, blocks, steel, aluminum, metal products, and conduits);
- Pre-fabricated structures to include re-locatable buildings (RLBs);
- Perimeter security items, such as barriers, barbed wire, concertina wire, and sandbags;
- Communication devices, such as walkie-talkies and two-way radios, used by the maintenance personnel;
- Appliances (excluding foodservice equipment);
- Janitorial and sanitation products;
- Various other commercial supplies that are required by the war-fighters to accomplish their mission as it relates to facilities maintenance or sustainment; AND
- Incidental commercial, facilities maintenance services.
Noble’s secure ALPHA procurement system provides advanced search and navigation, multiple payment options, product comparison and reviews, spot buy RFQ requests, contract pricing, complete order history, and real-time shipment status. Fully integrated with DLA systems, ALPHA customers in the Pacific Region are able to view real-time total asset visibility, submit RFQs electronically, and run reports ranging from open orders to ordering history, shipping status, and other contract-required reports.
Create an ALPHA account and take advantage of faster checkouts and other great benefits. Choose DLA Prime Vendor as your customer type on the dropdown menu. You will receive an email from Noble within one business day with your account information.
This contract is for the Pacific Region Zone 1. Pacific Zone 1 is hereby defined as Japan, Okinawa, Singapore, Diego Garcia, the Philippines, and Thailand.
Customers under the contract are military installations, federal agencies, and other authorized customers located in these geographical areas.
Noble works with the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) Troop Support Construction & Equipment to provide supply chain management, a single point to consolidate fulfillment of requirements, 24/7 support, custom systems integration, and infrastructure of base operations and warehouses to maintain supply and facilitate delivery.
Noble’s contingency capabilities cover national emergencies, natural disasters, relief efforts, and troop deployments.