Fire and Emergency Services Equipment TLS Program
Under this program, Noble provides mission-critical supply and logistics support for structural firefighting, aircraft crash and rescue, hazardous material response, emergency medical response, homeland security, and domestic preparedness operations.
Items included in the FES Program
Some of the approximately 9000 items included in the program are hoses, hose fittings, nozzles, tools, fire extinguishers, extinguishing agents, poles, ladders, rescue devices, respiratory protective devices, shovels, regulators, hazmat suits, uniforms, station and training wear and equipment, structural, AARF, shipboard, and forestry turn out gear and other protective products, gloves, boots, helmets, hoods, goggles, environmental, industrial, HAZMAT, WMD, terrorism, and first response personal protection, first response and search and rescue equipment and supplies, decontamination, detection, communication equipment and tools, suppression, surveillance and alarm systems and system parts, propane and other fire and first responder training systems and other first responder equipment, emergency station vehicle exhaust and ventilation systems, breathing air compressors, emergency egress and protective systems, pumps, generators, storage, containment and racking systems.
Noble provides logistics services to deliver items globally. Delivery is based on manufacturer availability of each individual item. Deliveries are made on a F.O.B. destination basis.
Services provided under the FES Program
Extinguisher and SCBA Refills
Protective Clothing Laundering and Repair
Pressurized Bottle Hydraulic testing
Equipment Functional Testing and applicable training
Inspection and Maintenance of Fire Training, Suppression, Alarm and Surveillance Systems
Training concerning items provided under the contract
Customers in the program include DoD entities, federal agencies, and state and local governments that receive federal funds. State and local governments may request to purchase materials under this program using other than federal funds.
- REGISTER FOR FES - Work with Noble to register for the DLA-Managed TLS Program. Submit the registration form to DLA Troop Support and receive your FES Customer Guidelines and required Order Request Form.
- SEND RFQ TO NOBLE – Whether you need a recommendation or know exactly what to order, the Noble team can assist with all required market research. Noble works directly with industry partners to negotiate best pricing, determine accurate part numbers, verify lead times, and accurately define the country of origin for compliance.
- REVIEW QUOTE AND FES EXPECTATIONS – Work with Noble to ensure the presented solution meets all end-user requirements prior to DLA submission. Noble can explain the FES internal processes and expected timelines from Order Request to Funding Acceptance.
- SUBMIT ORDER REQUEST TO DLA – Customer sends the completed Order Request Form to DLA Troop Support. The DLA FES Customer Operations team acknowledges receipt of the Order Request Form.
- APPROVE & FUND – DLA Troop Support obtains competitive pricing for all required items from the participating FES vendors, providing the best pricing and lead time back to the customer. DLA accepts funding via MIPR or MILSTRIP and confirms that the items are on contract. DLA sends the winning vendor an award notification and direction to immediately order the required items.
Contact Noble for further information and/or guidance through the registration, quote, and approval process.
Fire and Emergency Services Equipment Tailored Logistic Support Program
CONTRACT NO. SPE8EH-19-D-0017
Customers can submit requests to purchase through MIPR (Military Interdepartmental Purchase Request) for each TLS purchase.
Orders will be submitted to Noble via EDI and fulfilled. Proof of Delivery will be uploaded by pdf to the DLA.
Click on BidWiser FOPOC Designation form
MIPR Submission: FESOrders@dla.mil
Submit Orders: FESOrders@dla.mil
Submit Requests for Information: FESECustomerinfo@dla.mil
Contact Noble for information on supplies and services.