Special Operational Equipment Tailored Logistics Support Program
The program delivers services to customers globally utilizing a combination of commercial support and Government transportation capabilities. Equipment categories include Aerospace/Flight, CBRN/EOD, C5ISR, Expeditionary, Fire & Emergency Services, Medical, Mobility, and Tactical.
Noble's Alpha ordering system allows complete order visibility, tracking, and compliance. Our dedicated Customer Solutions Team is ready to support customer requirements and provide guidance through the order process.
Special Operational Equipment Items:
- Survival Gear
- Tactical Equipment
- Eyewear Vision Enhancing Equipment
- Escalation of Force Equipment
- Visit Board Search and Seizure (VBSS)
- Scuba and other Diving Equipment
- Thermal Protection Equipment
- Surface Supplied Diving Equipment
- Communication Devices
- Compressors and Air Purification Systems
- Hyperbaric Instrumentation and Equipment
- Lifesaving - Search and Rescue Equipment
- Air Crew Support and Flight Deck Safety Items
- Underwater Tools
- Load-Carrying Equipment (i.e., vests, backpacks, systems, trunk lockers)
- Lethality Support Items (i.e., slings, holsters, mobility pad items, straps and fasteners, reflective belts)
- Survival Kits
- Mountain Climbing Equipment
Noble works with authorized customers and manufacturer brands to provide equipment and logistical support to ensure that best-value products and services are delivered under the program.
Noble's Alpha System
ALPHA is a contract-compliant private e-commerce system that meets DLA requirements. ALPHA is a proprietary central system that hosts integrated online catalogs and provides detailed tracking of all ordering and fulfillment functions. The system is tailor-made to meet DLA’s requirements on TLS contracts. It includes a cloud-based ordering platform, automated vendor RFQs for products and logistics, dynamic inventory management, total asset visibility, 24-hour customer service, and order tracking from placement to delivery.
Customer Solutions Team
Our regional Customer Solutions Managers are ready to support your requirements. Reach out to us to help you find the right equipment to fulfill your requirements. We will assist you through the ordering process.
The SOE TLS Program provides total logistics support for DLA customers' global SOE requirements by offering responsive, high-quality products at fair and reasonable prices to military installations, federal agencies, and other Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard customers worldwide.
Contact us to help you register for this program and assist with your requirements.
Our established relationships with top SOE brands ensure rapid procurement and best value pricing for our government customers.
Contact our Supply Chain Management Team for information about becoming a Noble supplier.