CLIN 0001 | West Coast
Office Supplies OS4 Requisition Channel
General Office Products
- Adding machines and calculators
- Binding and filing supplies
- Calendars, personal organizers, and other dated office items
- Cases and portfolios
- Computer accessories, computer media
- Drawing and graphic arts supplies
- Mailing and shipping supplies
- Some office furnishings such as clocks, easels, stools, picture frames, and wastebaskets
- Visual communications and meeting aids
- Writing instruments
- Miscellaneous office supplies such as staplers, paper clips, binder clips, adhesive tape, label makers, rubber stamps, ink, push pins, and paper-hole punchers.
Office Supplies OS4 REQ is designed to meet different Federal agencies’ requirements. As an FSSI, all Federal agencies may use this contract vehicle.
- Department of Navy,
- Department of Air Force,
- Department of Health and Human Services,
- Department of Treasury,
- General Services Administration,
- Small Business Administration,
- Department of Veterans Affairs,
- Federal Aviation Administration, and
- Department of Energy
Customers with delivery addresses in the following geographical locations are included in the West Coast contract.
Nebraska, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Utah, Colorado, California, Nevada, Arizona, Washington (state), Oregon, Idaho, Hawaii, Alaska, and OCONUS locations west of the Mississippi River.
All orders placed will be received by GSA Global Supply for both civilian and military agencies. GSA Global Supply will then transmit the order via an electronic data interchange (EDI) system to Noble for processing and fulfillment.
Contact Noble directly with any questions regarding your order.
Phone: 1 877-999-1911
Fax: 1 781-987-8781
The Return Day Limit is 30 days from receipt of the product.
All returns must have a Return Goods Authorization number prior to returning them to Noble. To request an RGA number, visit Returns. Items returned without an RGA may not be refunded.
The Federal Strategic Sourcing Initiative for Office Supplies Fourth Generation (FSSI OS4) was named Best-in-Class (BIC) for office supplies by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB). It is comprised of two Enhanced Special Item Numbers (SINs). They are purchasing channel solutions that help federal customers achieve significant savings on their office supply purchases.
The OS4 Requisition Channel also provides an opportunity to meet sustainable acquisition and other socioeconomic goals.