Protective Equipment, Tactical, Law Enforcement, and Security
Security & Protection
- Marine Craft & Equipment
- Fire Fighting & Rescue Equipment
- Alarm/Facility Management Systems
- Special Purpose Clothing
- Law Enforcement & Security Equipment
- Emergency/Disaster Response
Schedule 84 is available to the following organizations:
- Executive agencies
- Organizations authorized by GSA to use GSA as a supply source
- Government contractors authorized in writing by a federal agency
- Mixed ownership government corporations
- The Government of the District of Columbia
- Tribal governments when authorized under 25 U.S.C.
- Tribes or tribally designated housing entities under 25 U.S.C.
- Qualified nonprofit agencies authorized under 40 U.S.C.
- State and local governments may use Federal Supply Schedules to place orders for goods or services to facilitate disaster preparedness and response, or recovery from terrorism or nuclear, biological, chemical, or radiological attack.
- American Red Cross
- Other qualified organizations as defined in section 309 of the Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief Emergency Assistance Act in consultation with FEMA
GSA customers, including the U.S. Department of Defense, all U.S. federal agencies, and authorized state and local customers.
There is no certification necessary for state/local government entities to use the GSA MAS Category 332999 Security and Protection Contract. Customers should indicate on the purchase order that they are a state/local government agency purchasing under the Cooperative Purchasing program and should cite Noble's GSA contract number GS07F0390V.
There are multiple ways to shop for supplies using Noble’s U.S. Federal Government contracts.
Direct from Noble
Phone: 1 877-999-1911
Fax: 1 781-987-8781
Agency virtual stores – search for Noble at your agency virtual store.
FOB/Shipping: D-CONUS / O-AK, PR, HI
D-CONUS = Delivered within the continental US
O/-AK, PR, HI = Origin pricing to AK, PR, and HI
D Destination (Price shown includes transportation)
O Origin (Price shown does not include transportation - Contact Noble for transportation cost)
ND No delivery to this location
CONUS Contiguous US (48 states)
AK, PR, HI Alaska, Puerto Rico, Hawaii
All returns must have a Return Goods Authorization number prior to returning them to Noble. To request an RGA number, visit Returns. Items returned without an RGA may not be refunded.