NASPO ValuePoint Program
Noble is your NASPO VALUEPOINT Supplier Partner
Noble is a member of the NASPO ValuePoint Collaborative, leveraging the purchasing power of all the states for your state.
State agencies, cities, towns, counties, educational institutions, and qualified nonprofit corporations can count on Noble to deliver products and services when and where they need them.
Noble offers excellent pricing for state and local customers on the following products and services through the NASPO ValuePoint program.
- Janitorial Equipment & Supplies
- Sanitation Cleaning Chemicals & Supplies
- Material Handling
- Power Sources
- Outdoor Garden
- Lamps & Lighting and Ballasts
- Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Hand Tools
- Power Tools
- Security Products
- Safety Products
- Emergency Preparedness, Response, and Recovery Products
- State Agencies
- Political Subdivisions (cities, towns, counties, etc.)
- Qualified Nonprofit Corporations
- Materials Management Centers
- Educational Institutions (public K-12)
- Participating Institutions of Higher Education (College and Universities, Community and Technical Colleges)
Customers may purchase through Noble's NASPO ValuePoint purchasing system, by phone, email, fax or purchase order directly to Noble for products and services.
An individual state not listed may establish a Participating Addendum with Noble. Please contact us.
Noble’s NASPO ValuePoint shop is designed for government purchasers to shop and track orders for materials and supplies.
Login to browse Noble’s catalog and purchase products for your state.
RETURNS To request a Return Goods Authorization, visit Returns.
Learn more about Noble's State and Local Programs.