Supply Chain Support for New Hampshire
State of New Hampshire Contract
Noble Supply & Logistics
MRO Purchasing Program
Noble’s contract with the State of New Hampshire allows procurement of maintenance, repair, and operations (MRO) products and equipment needed for facilities, grounds-keeping, building and maintaining roads and bridges, and many other supply requirements of the State of New Hampshire.
Our customers can access more than one million products from 11,000 established suppliers, including many of the most recognized brands in the MRO and construction industry. Noble pays all standard shipping.
From common maintenance items such as sealants, bearings, hoses, and filters, to safety and protective clothing and gear, Noble’s established supplier agreements result in rapid delivery of quality products for your state’s needs.
Our supply chain is designed to meet any need, from replacement parts to end-to-end sustainment.
MRO (Material, Repair, & Operation)
Categories on this contract include:
- Abrasives - Polishing, sanding, grinding, and kits; Blades and sticks; Sponges and brushes
- Adhesives, Sealants, and Tapes - Acrylic, bonding, and grout; All sealants and tapes
- Clothing - Boots, gloves, hats, chaps, coveralls, and waders; Earmuffs, face shields, and glasses
- HVAC - Sealants, bearings, tape, clamps, etc.; Pocket analyzer and meters; Gauges, controls, and temperature monitoring devices
- Hydraulic - Adaptors, hoses, and filters; Kits and detectors; Valves, gauges, and pumps
- Lubrication (with exceptions)
- Machining - Devices, clamps, covers, fluid, & hardware
- Materials/Household - Carbon monoxide and smoke detectors; Emergency lights and safety signs; Spill kits, replacement items, test strips
- Motor Accessories (electric and drive)
- Pneumatic - Valves, rings, and hoses; Hardware, fittings, and accessories
- Power Transmission - Gear and rack, vibrator, rail and bearing
- Pumps - Adaptors, cables, floats, heads, seals, filters
- Safety/Protective Gear - Dust masks, face shields, earplugs, eyewash, and first aid; Glasses, goggles, hard hats, harnesses, and respirators
- Test Instruments (handheld and pocket)
- Many more items are available, ask us!
State agencies, cities, towns, counties, educational institutions, and qualified nonprofit corporations can count on Noble to deliver products and services when and where they need them. Noble pays all standard shipping.
products and services for the State of New Hampshire
State of New Hampshire
Contract No: 8002349
Vendor Code: 161701
Facilities Maintenance and Repair & Operations (MRO) and Industrial Supplies
To return or exchange an item, visit Returns or contact your Customer Service Representative. Noble will exchange the item or issue a refund for a returned item.
Download our purchasing program information for New Hampshire.