Designed specifically for military and government agencies
Noble’s procurement technology solutions include:
- 4PL-enabled supply stores for civil engineers at military bases
- An e-commerce shop for workers at federal government agencies and the DoD to shop using GSA Schedules, FSSI contracts and Blanket Purchasing Agreements
- ALPHA supply management system for warfighters to consolidate MRO requirements within CONUS and OCONUS areas of operations under the DLA MRO TLS Prime Vendor Program
- A state procurement system for state and local purchases on individual state contracts
- BRAVO, our supplier opportunity site, enables small business participation and ensures supplier competition and best value for our customers.
Noble’s ALPHA Procurement System Software
ALPHA, Noble’s proprietary ordering, and purchasing software, is a full-featured web-based inventory procurement and e-commerce solution. ALPHA offers an advanced Cloud solution for your procurement needs that features search, and navigation of top brands, multiple payment options, product comparison and reviews, spot buy RFQ requests, contract pricing, complete order history, and real-time shipment status.
ALPHA is a suite of open source software applications used to:
- Collect requirements
- Identify qualified sources of supply
- Forecast demand
- Make purchases
- Manage and optimize inventory and delivery
- Generate and distribute supply chain status and budget reports
ALPHA was designed and built with technology comparable to other large e-commerce platforms, but Noble’s ALPHA systems fully integrate with government systems. DoD and government customers can view real-time total asset visibility, submit RFQs electronically, and run reports ranging from open orders to order history to shipping status when they need them.
Learn more about our custom procurement solutions.