Supply Chain Management is a core competency of Noble. We optimized our systems to manage inventories across our warehouse locations with our ALPHA Cloud Platform. Our processes align inventory levels for peaks in demand and facilitate reliable forecasting. ALPHA maintains the real-time status of inventories and provides visibility for orders in progress.
Our supply chain spans the globe, resulting in more products at lower prices. When evaluating our approach to each order, we consider the following:
- Identify where we can get the best price on the material, whether it is a local supplier, direct vendor delivery, or Noble inventory
- Evaluate geographic location and the most advantageous local supplier
- Maintain an in-country inventory of frequently ordered MRO materials based on historical usage
- Use our U.S.-based distribution infrastructure to consolidate and build orders, load containers, and distribute within the country
Noble maintains a network of global warehouses strategically located to position inventories across the areas of responsibility we service. This reduces the costs of maintaining inventories for our government customers and provides access where supplies are needed to support mission requirements.
Logistics partners throughout the region give us options. We can pull inventory from any of our facilities and ship using the most cost-effective carrier with the following advantages:
- Transportation method based on location, order requirements, lead time, and security concerns
- Daily deliveries to our customers throughout at Bases around the world
- Expedited cross-docking and order consolidation from multiple suppliers within a region
Noble achieves a consistent 99% line-item fill rate and a consistent 98% on-time delivery record.