DLA Troop Support Europe and Africa awarded a non-competitive Tailored Logistics Support (TLS) contract with a maximum dollar value of $93 million for Maintenance, Repair, and Operation (MRO) requirements in the Europe Zone 1 (North of the Alps) Area of Responsibility (AOR) to Noble Supply and Logistics. The MRO products included in this contract include commercial items associated with facility maintenance, repair, and operation.
- Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) supplies
- Plumbing products; electrical products (e.g., generators, wire, connectors, sockets, outlets, lights, etc.)
- Chemical, lubricating, and rubber products
- Construction supplies (including but not limited to cement, lumber and plywood, bricks, blocks, steel, aluminum, and other metal products, conduits, prefabricated structures, etc.)
- Perimeter security items such as barriers, barbed wire, concertina wire, and sandbags (also used for erosion prevention)
- Communication devices (such as walkie-talkies, two-way radios, etc. used by maintenance personnel)
- And various other commercial supplies required by the war-fighters to accomplish their mission.
The tailored logistics support provided under the contract includes MRO-related incidental services (such as installing an HVAC system purchased under the contract).
The award will be effective from September 1, 2020, to July 19, 2021. It is the third bridge contract for contract SPE5B1-15-D-0001 and is awarded based on prematurely reaching the maximum ceiling of the previous bridge contract.
For more information contact
Noble EUCOM Operations Center
+49 631 4121 4081
ABOUT NOBLE SUPPLY & LOGISTICS
Noble is a provider of supply chain management, logistics, mission support, and technology/e-commerce solutions for the U.S. military, federal, state, and local governments. Noble's global footprint includes operation centers, distribution centers, and consolidation points positioned to expedite delivery and enhance product availability. A distributor of 11,000 manufacturers, Noble stocks over one million items in warehouses throughout the continental United States and abroad. Noble reduces the cost of readiness while maintaining the ability to respond to today's challenges rapidly.