The Department of Defense announced the issue of a 5-year $568M MRO TLS Prime Vendor Contract to Noble Supply & Logistics on May 20, 2021. The contract is a single award, firm-fixed-price Indefinite Delivery / Indefinite Quantity contract for supplying various MRO items to DLA customers located in Europe Zone 1. The using customers are Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, and NATO.
Under the contract, Noble assumes logistical responsibility for providing maintenance, repair, and operations (MRO) supplies to the European Command (EUCOM) or African Command (AFRICOM) Areas of Responsibility. The MRO products include all commercial items associated with facility maintenance, repair, and operation.
The scope of the MRO products supplied under the contract includes:
- Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) supplies
- Plumbing supplies
- Electrical products
- Chemical, lubricating, and rubber products
- Construction supplies (cement, lumber, plywood, bricks, blocks, steel, aluminum, and other metal products)
- Prefabricated structures
- Utility vehicles
- Perimeter security items
- Communication devices
- Various other commercial supplies required by the warfighters to accomplish their missions.
The MRO support that Noble provides also includes incidental services, standard commercial services performed in connection with supplying items under the scope of the contract (such as the installation of an HVAC system purchased under the contract).
TAILORED LOGISTIC SUPPORT
The contract is a Tailored Logistics Support (TLS) contract, allowing Noble to provide acquisition support for a broad range of logistics functions.
- Supply chain management
- A single point to consolidate fulfillment of requirements
- 24/7 support
- Custom system integration to support defense ordering requirements
- An infrastructure of base operations and warehouses to maintain supply and facilitate delivery
- Contingency capabilities to cover national emergencies, natural disasters, relief efforts, and troop deployments
- Additional services at base locations associated with military public works and civil engineering exercises
The DLA MRO TLS Program covers a wide range of DoD and Federal Government customers and offers thousands of TAA and Berry Amendment compliant maintenance items.
ABOUT NOBLE SUPPLY & LOGISTICS
Noble is a provider of supply chain management, logistics, mission support, and technology solutions for the U.S. military, federal, state, and local governments, operating globally under multiple DLA TLS Prime Vendor contracts. Noble's global footprint includes operation centers, distribution centers, and consolidation points positioned to expedite delivery and enhance product availability. A distributor of 11,000 manufacturers, Noble stocks over one million items in warehouses throughout the continental United States and abroad. We reduce the cost of readiness while responding rapidly to our customers' challenges.