DLA's MRO TLS Program is an easy way to procure mission-essential products and equipment. Noble and DLA work together using DLA’s MRO Tailored Logistics Support (TLS) Program to provide a rapid and easy method to procure and fulfill material and equipment requirements, with guaranteed cost-savings for customers. Noble provides a full range of Maintenance, Repair, and Operations material and acts as the Prime Vendor (Single Awardee) on five IDIQs within the DLA-managed MRO program.
The advantages of this program include:
- No new contracts or paperwork, just ask for access.
- No minimum/maximum dollar limits.
- Get brand name items using Requisition Numbers or MIPR.
- In existence for 20 years, used by thousands of customers daily.
- Fast, easy to use, with a streamlined online ordering process.
- DLA’s fee and shipping are included in the quote.
- There is no lower or upper limit to ordering.
As Prime Vendor, Noble Provides SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT & Tailored LOGISTICS Services
Noble is ready to support your needs with millions of commercial off the shelf items from over 11,000 suppliers, including many top brands. These mission-essential products and equipment (and more) are available for all DoD customers, Federal Program Agencies, and other federally-funded customers.
- Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) supplies
- Plumbing supplies including bath and shower items, ablution units
- Electrical products: generators, wire/cable, connectors, sockets, outlets, lights
- Tools of various kinds
- Chemical, lubricating, rubber products
- Construction supplies such as cement, lumber and plywood, bricks, blocks, steel, aluminum, other metal products, conduits, etc.
- Perimeter security items such as barriers, barbed wire, concertina wire, and sandbags (also used for erosion prevention)
- Communication devices (such as walkie-talkies, two-way radios, etc. used by the maintenance personnel)
- Other commercial supplies required by the warfighters to accomplish their mission and related incidental services.
NOBLE SUPPLY & LOGISTICS CONUS MRO TLS PROGRAMS
How can Noble help to support your mission?
Our Customer Solutions Managers and Regional Sales Managers are ready to assist with your mission requirements. Contact us today to find out more.
Maintenance, Repair, and Operations is one of several DLA Tailored Logistics Support Programs. Visit the Defense Logistics Agency Construction and Equipment page to learn more.