Noble’s competitive advantage is our ability to create technology-enabled solutions that improve operational efficiency for our customers.
Noble’s Advanced Logistics and Procurement Hub for Acquisitions
Our customers rely on Noble to deliver a contract-compliant product that meets their requirements. Noble designed our online e-commerce system, ALPHA, with our customers in mind. ALPHA is a Central System that hosts integrated online catalogs and ordering systems. This web-based system is rapidly deployable with no transition time: it is immediately accessible by anyone with a computer, a user ID, and an internet connection and requires no additional software.
ALPHA is accessed by signing into our website and offers a consistent 99% uptime as well as the following features:
- Flexible and reliable platform that is fully integrated with our value-added network (VAN) that communicates with multiple EDI formats
- Order tracking from time of receipt of the order to shipment and delivery, including immediate purchase order and change order acknowledgments
- Purchase order status, estimated delivery dates for backorders, shipment status, carrier tracking numbers, advance ship notice within a business day following shipment, and shipping facility information
- Total order history visibility through the life of the order, including item availability, shipping schedule, notations for a delay, and delivery information
- Processing of backorders, emergency orders, and changes in delivery dates, as well as substitution and order cancellation according to requirements
- Easy access with point-and-click technology, flexible shopping cart features, and notes fields that keep all order information accessible
- Advanced search and navigation functions, keyword search, enlarged product view, product reviews, automated RFQ submittals
- Complete delivery information and documentation that meets our customer’s shipping documentation guidelines
- Instant product substitution suggestions if the item ordered is delayed or discontinued, market search for best buys, and suggestions for product accessories
- Ability to Track the Order from Receipt to Shipment
ALPHA ensures all order information can be tracked from receipt to shipment. From the moment our customer completes an order online or in a storefront, all data pertinent to that order, including product availability, backorder, and shipping information, are available throughout the life of the order. Once the order is on its way, delivery information is updated until the product(s) are received by our customer.
Our Business Opportunity Portal for Suppliers
Noble’s BRAVO web portal for suppliers streamlines the RFQ bidding process. A key source of Noble’s value to federal and military customers derives from the company’s ability to secure a fair and reasonable price for the goods we source on their behalf. Prior to the development of BRAVO, this manual process required Noble to request bids from a handful of suppliers after receiving a customer RFQ.
With the BRAVO portal’s automated process, our customers can post an RFQ directly to the BRAVO portal, enabling suppliers to easily bid on thousands of RFQs. In addition, BRAVO includes value accretive functionality such as a report-builder, a real-time KPI dashboard for tracking data such as bid win/loss percentage, access to a quarterly report card issued by the Noble Supplier Management Team, ability to submit invoices, and multiple payment options.
In summary, BRAVO provides Noble’s government-focused supplier community with full visibility into a lucrative sales pipeline unattainable to most suppliers, drastically lowering business development costs, and a set of tools to manage this workflow more efficiently.
BRAVO benefits both Noble and its suppliers. The portal accomplishes our mission of automating interactions with suppliers to create significant operational leverage for our business and delivers tremendous value to our supplier network.">