We believe a consistent approach to continuous improvement in our business processes, combined with vigilant monitoring of our supply and distribution networks and systems, means quality achievement for us, and satisfaction for Noble’s customers.
With thousands of products going to hundreds of customers each day, ensuring quality in every aspect of our business is vital to our ongoing success.
To ensure our standards are met, Noble follows proven policies for training our employees and auditing our vendors. Noble’s Quality Control Program is documented through our ISO procedures and updated semi-annually.
How Our Quality standards are met.
- Inventory. Noble’s Inventory Manager and the Procurement Agent perform inventory counts monthly to ensure what’s in our system agrees with what’s on the shelf.
- Safety. Noble’s Inventory Manager inspects our store shelving to ensure it is set up properly, packaging to verify it adheres to OSHA standards, and facility grounds to ensure no safety hazards exist from equipment, spills, stacking, and clutter.
- Facility. Noble’s Inventory Specialists and Program Managers inspect the organization of the space in our stores and warehouses, monthly. While performing the inventory count, they inspect to make sure bin locations are organized properly to match our systems, verifying each item is stored in the spot identified.
- Product. Noble’s Inventory Specialists and Buyers inspect products each month to verify they meet contractual standards, the product is as authorized and not a substitute or equal product, the packaging is intact, and that product agrees with what the contract specifies.
- Incoming Product and Emergency Access to Materials. Noble’s Inventory Specialists inspect each incoming shipment as it is received to ensure the product received is the product the ordered.
Our vendor management team provides oversight of vendors in our supply chain to
- Align vendors with government procurement processes
- Develop systems that enable vendor compliance
- Provide ongoing oversight
Noble holds both ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 Quality Certifications.