Our programs support contractual requirements and security awareness
ALPHA automates our Warehouse Management System and inventory control system.
Our processes result in the right products at each location and complete inventory information for the entire team. Our Warehouse Management System monitors stock levels and sends low stock information to ALPHA, which automatically produces a PO for re-order.
Other features include:
- Real-time stock and availability levels
- Flexible technology that allows us to receive, account for, and turn over inventory seamlessly from all our warehouses
- Automatic reorder alerts on inventory items to reduce not-in-stock (NIS) situations
- Automatic NIS alerts to the customer to give immediate options for substitution
- Total asset visibility lets us see problems before they happen
Noble can quickly expand inventories through customer requests and forecasting for upcoming projects.
Our established supply chain with 11,000 vendors and more than 1,000,000 MRO catalog items allows quick turnaround of brand-name products and the ability to source products from multiple vendors.
Additional features of our supply chain:
- Volume-based discounts offered to all our Government customers
- Cost-effective products covering the whole range of MRO products and services
- ISO-certified process for selecting the right vendors quickly
- The highest quality products from manufacturers and suppliers with low schedule and product risk
- Buyers with experience and expertise within large product categories
- The right products that meet all contractual and customer specifications, including Made-in-America requirements
Noble consolidates BOMs at our warehouse, as requested by our customer. As the product comes in, we scan the items into the system and stage them in the warehouse until the order is complete. Once the entire order is received, we package and palletize the items for pickup, and contact our customers that their order is ready. Should the customer want the available items rather than waiting for the complete order, they can request partial orders to meet their project schedules.
Our Customer Support Teams help our customers identify best products, explain how the various products work, and finalizes purchases. The CSRs enter sales into our online purchasing system, ALPHA, and provide point-of-sales services that include issuing receipts, processing returns, and managing warranty programs, as well as handle product returns and communicate backorder, delivery schedule, receipt, and referral order status information to customers.
Noble provides a two-week training course to our team members supporting our program, including contractual requirements, security awareness, Noble’s QA Program, and base requirements when applicable.