Reduce the time spent on paperwork and increase reporting accuracy with current statistics. Our responsive system prints customized real-time reports based on any data request.
The system also allows access to critical financial measures, such as sales, inventory, pending orders, and activity-specific invoices.
Noble’s ALPHA technology merges the requirements, documentation, and authority chain inherent in Government contracting with the systems, interface, ease of use, and advantages of commercial business practices.
Our ALPHA Procurement Technology Provides
- Vendor catalogs
- Logistics planning
- Rapid response, direct vendor delivery
- Warehouse and inventory management systems
- Total asset/in-transit visibility
- Customer service records
- Seamless integration with EDI requirements and all Government systems
Noble’s proprietary software streamlines our business processes and integrates our customers, suppliers, and logistics partners throughout the ordering lifecycle. ALPHA includes order management, CRM, inventory levels, procurement, real-time asset visibility, key performance indicators (KPIs), and reporting.
In addition, our system integrates EDI with Government systems and key vendors, sending and receiving PO documents, invoice documents, advance ship notices, and catalog transfers.
ALPHA automatically generates contract-required reports and offers access to additional data captured by the system.
- Access to usage data, socioeconomic participation, inventory levels, pending orders, and activity-specific invoices
- Access to monthly usage, number of customer calls, days to resolve questions, returns, warranty claims
- Prints reports based on any data request, with customized reports emailed automatically
- Regularly generated reports can be expanded to include any contractual data, as required.