Join the team as a supplier.
Top 12 reasons to join the Noble Team
- One of the fastest-growing government supply contractors
- A BGOV200 Federal Industry Leader - #145 on the 2019 Bloomberg Government top 200 list of Federal Industry Government Contractors
- Designated by the Defense Logistics Agency as a Prime Vendor in multiple global areas of responsibility.
- Global operations and a presence on multiple military bases worldwide
- Supplier portal to manage DLA bidding opportunities
- EDI order processing and fulfillment, and fast EFT payment processing
- Noble maintains private e-commerce websites integrated with government procurement and purchase approval systems
- Processing over 225,000 transactions annually
- Top 100 GSA Vendor
- ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 Certified
- Listed in Inc. Magazine’s list of fastest-growing privately owned businesses in the United States 2018, 2019.
- Combined contract ceiling of almost $7 billion
Who We Are
Noble is a privately owned business supporting the DOD, federal, state and local government agencies with supply chain management and tailored logistics services. Our contractual vehicles allow for the streamlined acquisition of a wide array of materials including Industrial and MRO Supplies, Building and Construction Materials, Personal Protective Equipment, Office Supplies and Furniture, Military and Law Enforcement Gear, Emergency Preparedness Supplies and much more.
Where We Are
With numerous military base locations, operation centers, warehouses and distribution centers around the world, Noble provides global support for military and government installations. Through our headquarters in Rockland, Massachusetts, strategically located global operations centers and a complex network of warehousing and distribution centers we quickly and dependably move supplies to remote locations.
The value-added benefits of doing business with Noble
Noble streamlines the procurement process, finding new ways to get your trusted brand-name products to our military and government customers.
Access to Bidding Opportunities for Suppliers
When suppliers extend preferred pricing to Noble, they join a growing team of manufacturers who benefit from Noble’s expertise as a provider of supply and logistics services for government. Suppliers are stakeholders in Noble’s accelerating growth and share in Noble’s success with volume-based incentives, fast payments and access to bidding opportunities through Noble’s supplier portal.
Government Marketing Programs
As one of Noble's preferred suppliers, you’ll have the ability to take part in enhanced co-op marketing opportunities like vendor days on military bases, government trade show participation, print catalogs, as well as email, social media marketing, and collateral campaigns. These opportunities provide your company with added brand recognition and access to a customer base previously unreachable.
By partnering with Noble, you’ll have the unique ability to sell to the world’s largest customer, the U.S. Federal Government, through a top government-approved contractor.
TO BECOME A SUPPLIER
We believe working in a reliable, responsive and accessible way with our business partners results in better ideas, better solutions, and better business. Sign up today to begin receiving all the benefits of joining the Noble team.