NOBLE provides mission-focused tactical gear and equipment to military, law enforcement, and disaster response professionals worldwide.
We offer operational equipment, product integration, and kitting, complete with simplified procurement and global logistical services and support. With over four decades of warfighter-approved performance, and long-standing industry supplier partnerships, we provide on-time, mission-ready delivery of tactical gear and equipment through multiple procurement channels.
NOBLE’s Tactical team is ready to support your requirements for:
- Medical (Supply, Storage, Deployment, Transportation, and Treatment)
- OCI&E (Organizational Clothing and Individual Equipment)
- PPE (Personal Protection Equipment)
- WOT (Weapons, Optics, and Training)
- And additional tactical operations, human performance, training, sports, and recreational equipment.
- MIL STD packaging and labeling, custom bar coding, RFID and UID tagging
- Custom kitting and integration services
- Design, develop, document, assemble, package, and deliver
- Integration of commercial and/or custom-built clothing, tools, and equipment to meet specific mission requirements
- Detailed and project specific documentation for each process and package configuration
- Certified Hazardous Goods Handling and Storage
- All Logistic Services, Process, and Procedures Certified ISO 9001:2015
Mission-focused tactical gear and equipment
TACOPS Brand Products
TACOPS™ is an acronym for "tactical operations" and the brand name for our own custom designed products.
NOBLE designs and develops customized products with input from military, law enforcement and disaster response professionals under the TACOPS™ brand. The end-user is the focus throughout design considerations; every feature solves a functional need.
we provide on-time, mission-ready delivery of tactical gear and equipment through multiple procurement channels.
Tactical Contract Vehicles:
DLA SOE TLS Program, GSA Schedule 84
IDIQ (Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity)
BPA (Blanket Purchase Agreement)
Other Procurement Methods
GPC (Government Purchase Card) Program
NSN (National Stock Number)
OTA (Other Transaction Authority)
FAR (Federal Acquisition Regulation)
DFARS (Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement) Trained
U.S. Department of Defense
State & Local Agencies
Source America/National Industry for the Blind